Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Retirement living in a relaxed sea-side location.
Located in the popular beach suburb of Manly, residents of Uniting Wesley Heights enjoy relaxed seaside living whilst being conveniently located minutes from shops and public transport. A short walk takes you to Manly Corso with regular bus services to Westfield Warringah Mall and Northern Beaches Hospital. Local favourites Ivanhoe Park and Bowling Club are also within a short stroll.
The spacious two-bedroom apartments feature open plan modern kitchen, living and dining with sunny balconies or courtyards that overlook beautiful manicured lawns. With sweeping views over Manly the residents lounge is a tranquil spot to catch up over a cuppa or read the morning paper.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Men's shed
- Pet friendly
- Residential aged care on site
- Hair salon
- Lift access to apartments
- Nearby community shop
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony/courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garages for lease
- Walking Group
- Exercise Group
In your community:
- Manly Bowling Club: 5-minute walk
- Manly Beach: 10-minute walk
- Manly Corso: 15-minute walk
- Manly Wharf: 15-minute walk
- Manly Golf Club: 11-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
- Northern Beaches Hospital: 20-minute drive / 20 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Wesley Heights or to book a tour call our team on the phone number above.