Currently no vacancies available. To enquire or join the waitlist, contact the Uniting team.
Enviable coastal lifestyle
Located on Smoke Point by the picturesque Clyde River and encircled by natural beauty, it’s easy to see why so many fall in love with Uniting Cooinda village on first visit.
The two-bedroom villas are in a prime position on the waterfront offering an inspiring way of life. Wake each morning to the sparkling waters in a place where coastal walks and leisure pursuits fit seamlessly into your day.
For convenience, the village is within easy walking distance to local shops and amenities with nearby public transport providing services to Nowra, Eden, Narooma, Canberra and Melbourne.
A close-knit community, you’ll find many opportunities to catch up with neighbours at the weekly happy hour or engage in some friendly competition at the indoor bowls.
You may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village
In your village:
- Community room / clubhouse
- Swimming Pool
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private verandah/courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces for lease
In your village:
- Indoor bowls
- Hydrotherapy bus trip
- Happy hour
- Art and craft group
In your community:
- Batemans Bay Shopping Centre: 5 minute walk
- Woolworths: 5 minute walk
- Perry Street Cinema: 5 minute walk
- Bus stop (Services to Nowra, Eden, Canberra, Narooma, Melbourne): 6-minute walk
- Batemans Bay Soldiers Club: 5 minute walk
- Catalina Golf Club: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
- Batemans Bay District Hospital: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Cooinda or to book a tour call our team on the phone number above.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour.
Care types offered