Welcome to The Royce.
Residents that choose The Royce will get to enjoy much more than their own light-filled, contemporary and spacious apartments. An abundance of shared spaces and amenities are also available and form the vibrant hub of this 5-star retirement living community in the heart of Penrith.
The Royce will provide you with countless opportunities to stay active, be pampered and socialise or simply relax in the beautifully landscaped courtyards and roof-top terraces. You'll love meeting friends and neighbours in the private residents' lounge or enjoying a coffee in the cafe.
A dedicated resident concierge can assist you with booking The Royce shared car, organising your dry cleaning, booking meals, entertainment and much more.
At The Royce, every element of your total wellbeing has been thoughtfully considered. From an onsite hairdresser and beauty therapists to private consulting rooms for visiting medical and Allied Health professionals. Our focus is to ensure your happiness so whatever your personal preferences, our aim to exceed your expectations.
Choosing The Royce will give you and your family peace of mind as we provide all levels of support for every stage of your journey from Independent Living through to Residential Aged Care*, In-Home and Respite Care services as well as specialist care including memory support, dementia care and palliative care.
Opening very soon this exciting new development offers an unprecedented level of independent living and the retirement you deserve.
Display Apartment NOW OPEN - to book a tour please call us or visit our website for more information.
At a glance, The Royce features:
- Luxury 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments starting at $590,000
- Designer finishes
- Seamless indoor-outdoor feel with floor to ceiling glazing
- Oversized courtyards and balconies
- Concierge and event planning
- Residents private lounge and bar (in stage 2)
- Library (in stage 2)
- Media room (in stage 2)
- Residents car
- Hair and beauty salon (in stage 2)
- Gym and personal training (in stage 2)
- Wellness rooms with onsite Allied Health Professionals
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Cafe, bar and restaurant
- BBQ areas
- Wonderful landscaped gardens
- Access to Panthers and use of facilities
To find out more simply call us today.