A premier residential aged care home located in Sydney’s North West, at Quakers Hill Nursing Home our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion bedrooms with ensuites available
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Fresh, dietician approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Strong links to the local community
- Hairdressing salon