Opal Murray River is a spacious, light-filled home just south of Perth in Mandurah. The facility is focused on maintaining an inviting atmosphere for residents and their families.
Located to the south of Perth in Mandurah, at Opal Murray River (formerly Principal Murray River) our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion bedrooms available
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Fresh, dietician approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Strong links to the local community
- Hairdressing services