In mid-west Western Australia in the regional hub of Geraldton, this warm and friendly Opal home gives residents and their families an inviting place to call home.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
A range of living spaces and private accommodation options are available, allowing residents to maintain a high level of comfort and safety. Strong links to the local community are also maintained.
Other key features:
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms available
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Hairdressing services