Opal Cherrywood is an inviting, friendly home in the picturesque rural New South Wales town of Orange. Its focus is to make residents and their families as comfortable as possible.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
A range of accommodation options and living spaces are available, purpose built to ensure the highest levels of comfort and safety. Opal Cherrywood Grove prides itself on its strong links to the local community, keeping residents connected and able to enjoy the best out of life.
Other key features:
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Exceptional care
- Suites and private or companion bedrooms available
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon