Opal Blacktown is a brand new state-of-the-art aged care residence providing care and accommodation for 149 residents in Sydney’s west. The home is conveniently located close to Blacktown Hospital and offers the local Blacktown community access to the very best specialist aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia-specific care.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
Opal Blacktown features a specialist memory support wing and secure sensory garden for those living with dementia.
The aged care residence is beautifully designed and boasts spacious accommodation options including premium rooms with ensuites and luxurious living spaces, charming dining areas, an on-site self-service café, hairdresser as well as tranquil gardens and courtyards.
Opal Blacktown can also offer residents a range of premium services including luxury linen, toiletries, additional dining options, TV and Wi-Fi.
Other services and amenities at Opal Blacktown include:
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite Care
- Qualified nursing team on-site at all times
- Access to a range of allied health services
- Home-style meals cooked fresh on-site daily
- Premium single and companion rooms (some with balconies)
- Comprehensive social and recreational programs
- Spacious and comfortable communal living areas