At Mt. Alexander Lodge you can enjoy the companionship of new friends within the surrounds of the elegant lounge room or in the games and craft room, or simply gaze down the avenue of beautiful palms.
At Mt. Alexander Retirement Lodge you are somewhere special in your retirement... you’re in a haven.
- Residents enjoy excursions every week in the convenience of Mt. Alexander Lodge's air-conditioned bus.
- Transport is nearby with a tram service within a short distance, just 10 minutes stroll from North Essendon Village.
- Your needs are a concern of the staff and are fully catered for.
Happiness and Fulfilment
- Find out about our Cappuccino Club on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Sing-along with Christine at the piano with all the old favourites.
- Enjoy afternoon tea in a relaxed atmosphere with tea and cake with your friends.
- Craft, library, games, hairdressing, beauty therapy, podiatry and card playing are a few of the outstanding services available for your enjoyment and relaxation.
The aroma of delicious fine cooking awaits you with fresh nutritious meals served three times daily including a scrumptious morning and afternoon tea.
Your Bedroom with a Personal Touch
Your bedroom will cater for all your requirements with a convenient ensuite, and room for your personal touch. It is designed for the ultimate in comfort.
Be Warmly Welcomed by the Owners of Mt. Alexander Lodge
The owners of Mt. Alexander Lodge, Ingrid and Patrick Brophy have worked in Quality Aged Care for the past twenty years, and are committed to giving you the ultimate in retirement living.