Leave a review
Our review system has been built to provide an objective feedback tool where consumers and providers of aged care can respectfully share their thoughts and experiences.
- Reviews are most valuable when they are honest and unbiased
- They should be from personal experience
- Please do not post any personal information.
- Any form of discrimination, spam, web links or advertising will be removed.
- Any review that violates our review policies will NOT be published.
Reviewing an aged care provider is a great way to share your thoughts. But please follow the policies listed below when writing a review.
We will remove content that violates any of the policies listed below:
- Conflict of interest: Reviews are most valuable when they are honest and unbiased. Please do not review your own aged care service or that of a competitor.
- Off-topic reviews: Do not post reviews based on a third party experience, they must be your own. Our reviews are not a forum for general political or social commentary or personal rants.
- Impersonation: Do not post reviews on behalf of other people or misrepresent your identity or connection with the aged care provider you are reviewing.
- Language: Do not use offensive, profane, or obscene language. We will remove reviews that represent personal attacks.
- Personal and confidential information: Do not post reviews that contain the personal and confidential information of another person.
- Spam Content: Please no spam. Reviews should be a genuine reflection of your experience with an aged care provider. Do not include promotional content or advertising in any form. Duplicate material will not be accepted.
- Telephone Numbers and Web Links: To prevent adverts and spam, we do not permit phone numbers or web links.
- Hate Speech: We do not allow reviews that advocate against people based on their ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Aged Care Reviews is not a complaints system. Reviews must be fair and reasonable. Any defamatory statements reflecting a personal experience that has not yet been taken up with the respective provider will not be accepted. If you have a personal complaint to make about an aged care facility we encourage you to contact your provider directly using the details provided on their listing. Alternatively you can submit a complaint via the Government’s Aged Care Complaints Scheme.
Whilst the facility is old (and we knew that), we are happy with the care being provided to Mum.