Brooklea Aged Care is a purpose built aged care residence offering high quality care for long term accommodation, respite and convalescent care. No in-going fees, no bonds apply. In 2015, Brooklea Lodge was awarded a Gold Award for excellence in customer service at the Australian Business Quality Awards. Brooklea Aged Care is now an approved NDIS provider.
Situated in a prime location on Springvale Road adjoining the medical centre and with close proximity to public transport and local shops.
At Brooklea Aged Care we offer:
- No Bonds
- Wholesome, Homemade nutritional meals
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- 24 hr on call care
- Regular visits by hairdresser and podiatrist
- A visit by the library fortnightly allows access to wide selection of books
- Wide range of activities supervised by our diversional therapist
- Weekly Doctor visits and pharmaceutical needs as required
- Lovely Private garden and courtyard to enjoy
- Single and twin share accommodation available (special pension rates available)
- Wide range of social activities organised Weekly
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Management of residential care plans
- Personal care and assistance
- Laundry services
In addition to our permanent accommodation a wide selection of residential accommodation is also available.
A short stay for peace of mind while families are on holidays, or just a trial to see how residents will fit in prior to permanent arrangement.
Providing convalescent care after rehabilitation or hospitalisation, to help gain strength and confidence before going back home.
Brooklea Aged Care is a fully secure aged care facility and can cater for the needs of residents with dementia.
To find out more or book a tour, contact Brooklea Aged Care today on the phone number above.