Amana Living – Wearne House is located on the north-east shore of the Mandurah Estuary. The home is located on the water’s edge and is within walking distance of local shops, cafes and restaurants.
Bedrooms are single occupancy and feature a sitting area, kitchenette and private ensuite bathroom.
The upper level sunroom offers stunning views over the estuary. Outdoors, residents can enjoy a leisurely stroll through the tranquil gardens, atriums and display features.
A comprehensive lifestyle program is offered to all residents and includes activities such as exercise groups, bowling and a men’s club.
Family members are encouraged to join residents for meals in the comfortable dining room.
- Furnishings and bedding
- Meals and refreshments
- General laundry & cleaning
- Social and recreational activities
- Emergency assistance
- Personal care (assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating etc)
- Nursing services
- Visiting GP and Pharmacist
- Access to specialised therapy and medical services
- Pastoral care