Aegis Stirling is located in Yokine, a quiet residential suburb just north of Perth’s CBD. Care and accommodation is provided to 140 residents across four separate wings. Each wing is named after authors and poets – Eliot, Chaucer, Byron and Gray.
At Aegis Stirling accommodation comprises of single and double bedrooms which feature en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. Some double bedrooms have shared bathroom facilities.
Each wing of Aegis Stirling has access to its own lounge and dining areas creating a welcoming and home-like environment for residents. Beautiful communal garden and patio areas can be enjoyed by all.
Visiting families are encouraged to make use of the BBQ areas and the private dining room which can be booked in advance for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Stirling include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities