Aegis Parkview provides high quality care and accommodation for 79 residents in four separate wings.
Each wing – two provide Extra Services, one is un-bonded and the other provides specialist dementia care – has its own lounge and dining area and easy access to the outdoor courtyard and gardens.
Accommodation at Aegis Parkview comprises of single and double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Residents and visiting families are encouraged to make use of the comfortable lounge areas and beautiful courtyards and gardens throughout the grounds. A family room is provided for any family member who wishes to stay with their loved one in times of illness.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Parkview include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities