Aegis Hermitage is located near the Swan Valley in Western Australia.
This aged care home has been designed to create a welcoming and elegant hotel-like atmosphere for residents with four individual wings catering to a variety of care needs. Each wing has been named with the local wine region in mind:
- Cabernet: 28 single suites
- Shiraz: 12 single suites / 8 double suites -Dementia specific care
- Chardonnay: 25 single suites / 4 double suites
- Verdelho: 31 single suites
Each wing has its own lounge and dining area with direct access to the communal gardens and walking paths.
Accommodation at Aegis Hermitage comprises of single and double bedrooms featuring large ensuite bathrooms, flat screen TVs and air-conditioning.
Residents and visiting families are encouraged to make use of the Café and BBQ areas and beautiful courtyards and gardens throughout the grounds. There is also a private dining room that families can book for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Hermitage include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities