Aegis Banksia Park is located in Calista, a quiet residential suburb surrounded by beautiful natural bushland.
Care and accommodation is provided for residents in five separate wings (each named after local native flora) – Acacia, Boronia, Grevillea, Waratah and Banksia. The Acacia and Waratah wings provide specialist dementia care. Each wing has its own lounge and dining areas and direct access to the communal courtyard and gardens.
Accommodation at Aegis Banksia Park comprises of single and double bedrooms featuring large ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Residents and visiting families are encouraged to make use of the Café, BBQ areas and beautiful courtyards and gardens throughout the grounds. There is also a private dining room that families can book for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Banksia Park include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities