Aegis Anchorage provides residents with a stunning home in a hotel and resort lifestyle environment.
There are three types of accommodation and services available – each named after famous ships:
- Endeavour: 46 beds
- Parmelia: 35 beds – Extra Services
- Batavia: 21 bed dementia specific unit
Each wing has its own lounge and dining area and access to the beautiful communal patio and garden areas.
At Aegis Anchorage, accommodation comprises of single bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Residents and visiting families are encouraged to make use of the Café, BBQ areas and beautiful courtyards and gardens throughout the grounds. There is also a private dining room that families can book for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Anchorage include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities