Aegis Amberley is located in Spearwood and provides care and accommodation for 114 residents in four separate wings.
The wings are named Rottnest, Garden, Carnac and Penguin. The Garden wing provides secure dementia care and Penguin offers residents Extra Services. Each wing has its own lounge and dining area and access to the communal courtyards and gardens.
At Aegis Amberley, accommodation comprises of single and double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
Residents and visiting families are encouraged to make use of the Café, BBQ areas and beautiful courtyards and gardens throughout the grounds. There is also a private dining room that families can book for special celebrations.
Other services and amenities offered at Aegis Amberley include:
- Individually tailored care plans
- Nurse call system in every room
- Visiting GP
- Dentist, Podiatry, Optometry & physiotherapy
- On-site dietician
- Pharmacy services
- Meals prepared on-site every day by an on-site chef
- Laundry services
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities program
- Regular celebrations and functions
- Religious services
- On-site hairdressing salon and beauty therapist
- Regular bus outings
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities