Advantaged Care at Georges Manor is an Extra Services aged care residence conveniently located at Georges Hall, with easy access to shops and public transport. Care and accommodation is provided in a secure environment.
Advantaged Care has a clear objective of exceeding present aged care standards by offering affordable aged care combined with a superior level of hospitality, accommodation and services in an extra services environment.
Private single bedrooms are generously sized (approximately 24m) offering plenty of personal space with a built-in wardrobe, entertainment unit, a bedside table, a desk and book shelves.
Other accommodation features include:
- Flat screen TV’s
- Sofas or comfortable chairs
- Interior decorating by an award winning interior designer
- A choice of lounge areas for socialising, activities, or watching our large screen TV’s
- Electric adjustable beds
- Interconnecting couple suites if required
- Large windows letting in plenty of fresh air and sunlight
A 15-seat theatre regularly hosts movie screenings for residents. The adjacent activities room provides a great venue for regular functions and family gatherings.
Georges Manor has been designed to house several small ‘neighbourhoods’ within the residence. This ensures that residents feel comfortable and at-home in a smaller environment, with dining and lounge areas accommodating around 10 residents.
Other services and amenities at Georges Manor include:
- Hair and Beauty Salon
- Cafe and Bistro style dining
- In-house cinema
- Activity areas and a wide range of activities
- Indoor/outdoor living with accessible gardens and terrace areas
- Internet provision
- A safe and secure environment