Advertisers on www.agedcareonline.com.au website identified as "Advertisers" or "Advertiser" agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- As a condition of using any services supplied by www.agedcareonline.com.au, Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (C'th) and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation applicable in the State or Territory in which they conduct business.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au may review job advertisements prior to publication. www.agedcareeployment.com.au reserves the right to withdraw without notice to the Advertiser any advertisement that may in our view be in breach of any clause of this agreement or of any law or regulation. www.agecareemployment.com.au also reserves the right to terminate this agreement if the Advertiser posts any advertisement that may be in breach of any law or regulation. Further, www.agedcareonline.com.au reserves the right to, in its absolute discretion, reject or remove any advertisement from the Site for any reason.
- Advertisers indemnify and will keep indemnified www.agedcareonline.com.au, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by www.agedcareonline.com.au in connection with:
- any breach of this agreement by the Advertiser;
- any negligent act or omission by the Advertiser;
- the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by an Advertiser on the Site or any related site; or
- an actual or alleged breach by an Advertiser of any law, legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs a consequence of the Advertiser's advertisement appearing on the Site.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the Advertiser that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au provides no warranty to Advertisers that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. www.agedcareonline.com.au agrees to use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to the Site will be remedied as quickly as possible.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if such a delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements it has agreed to post to the Site. However, www.agedcareonline.com.au accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site(s). All reasonable efforts will be undertaken by www.agedcareonline.com.au to edit errors brought to our attention as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Advertiser warrants and undertakes that:
- it has the legal capacity and power to enter into this agreement and perform its obligations under it;
- advertisements and other works posted on the Site do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- all files delivered to www.agedcareonline.com.au will be free of infection or viruses; and
- it will not use the Site for any illegal purpose.
- Advertisers agree not to use any feature of the Site to send unsolicited commercial email to candidates, whether individually or as a group. Candidate management tools may only be used to communicate with candidates about the specific vacancy to which they have applied. Resume database tools may only be used to communicate with candidates about specific vacancies which match Advertiser preferences.
- Advertisers must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising set out in the RCSA's code of Practice. Advertisers placing advertisements for permanent positions should only place job ads for permanent positions for which they have permission to recruit.
- Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct, including but not limited to the:
- Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), including but not limited to s.53B which requires that Advertisers that are companies not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions or, any other matter relating to the employment opportunity being offered;
- Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories;
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including the National Privacy Principles; and
- Estate Agents Acts in all applicable States and Territories.
- Advertisers agree that www.agedcareonline.com.au retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to Advertiser by www.agedcareonline.com.au
- Advertisers acknowledge and agree that www.agedcareonline.com.au acts as a medium through which individuals seek employment opportunities and that www.agedcareonline.com.au does not vet nor is it responsible for vetting job candidates or the representations (whether oral or in writing - including those representations appearing in job candidates resumes appearing on www.agedcareonline.com.au's resume database) made by them. www.agedcareonline.com.au disclaims all liability for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any Advertiser employing or engaging any person sourced through the www.agedcareonline.com.au web site.
- Advertisers understand and agree that the following actions constitute a new/additional job advertisement under this agreement: copying a job ad; reposting an archived or deleted job ad. Changes to job ad body copy and ad title or location, work type, industry and occupation categories within the existing zone do not constitute a new job ad, regardless of the method used to post the ad.
- Advertisers acknowledge and agree that they must only advertise one job role per job advertisement posted on to the www.agedcaremployment.com.au web site.
- Access to the candidate resume database is available only to www.agedcareonline.com.au Advertisers who have been approved for resume search capabilities.
- Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, work type, industry and occupation match the clients' current job advertisements with www.agedcareonline.com.au. Advertisers must not use or forward a candidate's resume without their permission
- Advertisers must ensure that advertisements posted to the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site and the onus is on Advertisers to ensure that they familiarise themselves with the advertising requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure appropriate placement of advertisements.
- www.agedcareonline.com.au reserves the right at all times without the need to have to provide any notice to Advertisers, to alter the functionality and appearance of its products and services available on the www.agedcareonline.com.au web site.
Any job credits purchased will have a 3 business day cooling off period during which they can be refunded for the full purchase price.
There will be no refunds on job credits once the 3 business day cooling off period has expired.
Job credits purchased will only expire once the account becomes “inactive”. For an account to be “inactive”, there will have been no jobs posted for a period of 24 consecutive months. Job Credits cannot be transferred from one account to another.