We are seeking a dynamic individual to provide clinical advice and support to the Community Care Southern team
Senior Clinical Care Coordinator
Community Services, Southern Region
A thriving community where each person is valued.
Benetas is one of Victoria's foremost not-for-profit aged care service providers with over 2,000 residential and community clients across Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria. Benetas Community Care ensures older Victorians are connected to appropriate community care support through Community Aged Care Packages, (CACPS, EACH and EACH-D).
We are seeking a dynamic individual to provide clinical advice and support to the Community Care Southern team in delivering quality person-centred care in the Southern Region. This team operates out of a nice facility located in Carrum Downs as part of Benetas integrated network of aged care services.
- Provide clinical advice and support to Case Managers
- Clinical Assessment of Extended Aged Care at Home (EACH) and Extended Aged Care at Home Dementia (EACH D) and respite recipients
- Deputise at team meetings on behalf of the Team Leader Southern Region
- Ensure services delivered to clients are in accordance with Benetas person-centred approach
- Deliver care according to Commonwealth Program Guidelines and relevant funding and service agreements
You will have:
- Registered Division 1 Nursing qualification or a suitable Division 2 Nurse will be considered.
- Clinical and case management experience
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to participate as part of a large team
- Evidence of strong business and administrative skills
- Supportive work environment where professional expertise is recognised
- Work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits (inc. meals and entertainment benefits)
- Company car
To apply, click apply now! or visit www.benetas.com.au/careers
Applications to: Evan Nathanson, Team Leader Community Care Southernt: (03) 9095 1251 m: 0409 802 677
Police check applies
Benetas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: 27 August 09
Classification: Home & Community Care »
Location: VIC »