Exciting opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading health care providers!
HenderCare is a leading national provider of nursing and support services. The agency is currently seeking a number of experienced personal care attendants and domestic assistants to provide services to clients that may be aged, frail or have a disability, living in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Essential requirements :-
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, or Disability;
• current Provide First Aid (Level 2) Certificate;
• current Food Safety/Handling Certificate;
• current Manual Handling Certificate;
• current Medication Assistance Certificate (desirable);
• experience in providing services to aged frail and/or disabled persons.
You will be responsible for :-
• assisting clients with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care);
• assisting clients with meal preparation;
• assisting clients taking medication (prompting);
• assisting with household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks;
• providing transport to clients;
• providing respite services.
Applicants must have a current National Police Check (updated within the last 6 months) and a Working With Children Check (where applicable), both resulting in a satisfactory offender history.
Reliable transport to visit clients living in the community is essential.
If you require further information please contact HenderCare during business hours on 9626 2402 or 1300 764 433, or email your application to email@example.com
visit us at www.hendercare.com.au
Posted: 13 March 15
Classification: Home & Community Care » Personal Carers - Home
Location: VIC » Melbourne Eastern Suburbs