Each day the program is designed around the individual requirements of attendees, with assistance from qualified practitioners (including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists and skilled activity staff) to assess the changing needs of clients in order to provide the best possible experience for them.
Services and activities offered at Vasey RSL Care: Senior Wellbeing Centre (ANZAC Day Therapy Centre) include:
- Falls prevention
- Strengthening activities
- Improving joint mobility and balance
- Pain relief
- Increasing endurance
- Maintaining social networks
- Relaxation techniques
- Retaining cognitive function
- Maintaining and regaining independence
Vasey RSL Care: Senior Wellbeing Centre (ANZAC Day Therapy Centre) has a long history of providing services to the veteran community and has supported veterans from World War II, Korea, Vietnam, widows of veterans and also members of the general public.
- Monday 10:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday – Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
- Closed Public Holidays and for three weeks over Christmas/New Year