A Uniting AgeWell Home Care Package enables you to keep doing the things you enjoy and stay connected to your community.
Uniting AgeWell will work with you to tailor your services. The level of involvement you have in designing and managing your package is up to you.
Government-funded Home Care Packages are provided in four levels, with different funding for each, from basic care and support needs through to high level care and support.
There are many ways Uniting AgeWell can support you at home:
- Personal care - including help with showering, dressing, mobility, meal preparation
- Domestic and personal support - including help with household chores, gardening, home maintenance and modifications
- Transport - including for shopping, medical appointments, social outings
- Clinical care - including nursing, medication management, wound care, allied health and other therapies
- Assistive technology - including remote monitoring technology, mobility aids, hearing aids, personal safety alarms
- Other services in the community including for shopping, medical appointments, social outings
Benefits of a Uniting AgeWell Home Care Package
- More hours dedicated to care and services
- Low administration costs
- Client advisory service, with the first home visit free
- Skilled physiotherapists available to develop a health and wellness plan just for you
- Skilled nurses, for when you need clinical advice and support
- Trusted services delivered by local people
Please contact Uniting AgeWell on the phone number above to find out more today.