Regis Home Care client Esme Reilly was born on January 31, 1921 in Stawell, Victoria. She grew up in Bendigo with four older sisters and her parents, who were licensees of Reilly’s Harp and the Shamrock Hotel. At 21 years of age, Esme joined the Australian Army as a “Cipher”. In this role she encoded and decoded messages for the allies for three and a half years.
Leave a review
Our review system has been built to provide an objective feedback tool where consumers and providers of aged care can respectfully share their thoughts and experiences.
- Reviews are most valuable when they are honest and unbiased
- They should be from personal experience
- Please do not post any personal information.
- Any form of discrimination, spam, web links or advertising will be removed.
- Any review that violates our review policies will NOT be published.
Reviewing an aged care provider is a great way to share your thoughts. But please follow the policies listed below when writing a review.
We will remove content that violates any of the policies listed below:
- Conflict of interest: Reviews are most valuable when they are honest and unbiased. Please do not review your own aged care service or that of a competitor.
- Off-topic reviews: Do not post reviews based on a third party experience, they must be your own. Our reviews are not a forum for general political or social commentary or personal rants.
- Impersonation: Do not post reviews on behalf of other people or misrepresent your identity or connection with the aged care provider you are reviewing.
- Language: Do not use offensive, profane, or obscene language. We will remove reviews that represent personal attacks.
- Personal and confidential information: Do not post reviews that contain the personal and confidential information of another person.
- Spam Content: Please no spam. Reviews should be a genuine reflection of your experience with an aged care provider. Do not include promotional content or advertising in any form. Duplicate material will not be accepted.
- Telephone Numbers and Web Links: To prevent adverts and spam, we do not permit phone numbers or web links.
- Hate Speech: We do not allow reviews that advocate against people based on their ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Aged Care Reviews is not a complaints system. Reviews must be fair and reasonable. Any defamatory statements reflecting a personal experience that has not yet been taken up with the respective provider will not be accepted. If you have a personal complaint to make about an aged care facility we encourage you to contact your provider directly using the details provided on their listing. Alternatively you can submit a complaint via the Government’s Aged Care Complaints Scheme.